- President, Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Four persons to be nominated by the Government who have worked in the area of consumer protection and industrial standards and who are not public officials or elected representatives:-
- Dr. Zafar Iqbal Qureshi
Chief of Party, Lahore Unversity of Management Sciences (LUMS) / Member Board of Governors, Qarshi University, Lahore.
- Mr. Justice (R) Khalil-ur-Rehman Khan
Justice (Retd.) Lahore High Court Lahore / Chairman, Punjab Halal Development Agency, 3/6, Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore, Retired Secretary (Regulations), S&GAD
- Mr. Ilmas Hyder
Chief Executive Officer, Spel Group of Industries / Covener, Punjab Business and Economic Council, 127-S, Quaid-e-Azam industrial Estate, Kot Lakhpat, Lahore.
- Mr. Hamid Malhi
President, Basmatti Growers Association, 45-Usman Block, New Garder Town, Lahore.
- Heads of four (4) NGOs dealing with consumer protection preferably certified by the Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy, Islamabad:-
- Dr. Muhammad Amjad Saqib
Executive Director Akhuwat, punjab, Lahore, House No. 382, Block no. 15, Sector B-a, Township, Lahore.
- Mr. Mohsin Bhatti
President of Community Solidarity System, House No. 92-A2 Punjab Goverment Emplyees Housing Society Near PIA Society, Lahore.
- Mrs. Afshan Sultan
Chairperson, Hayat Foundation, Pakistan, P-307, street No. 04 Gurunanak Pura, Faisalabad.
- Mst. Shazia Khan
137-G-I, Jahar Town, Lahore.
- Four female social workers to be nominated by the Government
- Mst. Naheed Rizvi
Retired Officer, (OMG, BPS-21), 499_X Defense Housing Authority (DHA), Phase-III, Lahore.
- Mrs. Mahjabeen Noon
President, Family Welfare Cooperatives Society, 15-D/1, Gulberg-III, Lahore.
- Mrs. Shaheen Raza
Ex-President and now Patron-in-Chief, Ladies Welfare Association, Gujranwala, 3-A, Sattelite Town, Gujranwala.
- Madam Neelum Majeed
President, Courage Development Foundation, House No. 3-A, Namiat Street, Opposite Tunsa House, Garden Town, Multan.